Trump VS Biden : Will The Election Affect The Global Stock Market And The Economy In 2021
In a company, one man can make a different. In a country, one man can change the “world”.
Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He believes the United States has incredible potential and will go on to exceed even its remarkable achievements of the past.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr is an American politician who served as the 47th vice president of the United States in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2017.
Donald J. Trump defines the American success story. Throughout his life he has continually set the standards of business and entrepreneurial excellence, especially in real estate, sports, and entertainment. Mr. Trump built on his success in private life when he entered into politics and public service. He remarkably won the Presidency in his first ever run for any political office.
What Trump and Biden will do if got elected to be a president based on their vision and mission:
- Trump will carry on Cold War Volume II with China thus making it difficult for China to grow.
- One of Trump’s main agendas was to turn down China.
- Even last week the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo conducted an anti-China tour to 5 countries in Asia, one of which is Indonesia, to provoke these countries to be careful with China.
- Trump is adopting bilateral agreements in cooperation with countries. This makes cooperation between the two countries tends to benefit the US, which has much greater bargaining power because it is a superpower country.
- Biden is a leftist who adopts socialism. Under Biden Presidency, it is possible that a bigger stimulus will be issued again to provide social protection to mid to low income people affected by Covid-19.
- Biden is a pro green energy and believer of climate change. These sectors will grow rapidly throughout the world if Biden is elected.
- Biden is more inclined to adopt multilateral agreements with many countries around the world, so that a win-win global trade concept will occur.
Above are solely based on my opinion only to the extent of my knowledge about the two candidates.
Above are things need to consider before you vote. So whoever you chose, will make a different and can affect the world. Both has advantages and disadvantages.
What do you think?
Thank for reading